Journal of Pedagogical Sociology and Psychology is an open access, international and double blind peer-reviewed journal. Articles sent to the journal are reviewed by at least two referees if they meet the focus and content requirements. Two positive decisions are required for a manuscript to be considered for publication. In the event that one of the referees reviews the articles positively and the other negatively, the Editorial Board examines referees' reviews and may decide to send the article to a third referee to review or return it to its author. If any of the referees accept the article with revisions required, the Editorial Board makes the final decision and reserves the right to reject submissions if required revisions are not made.
Aims and Scope
Articles submitted to Journal of Pedagogical Sociology and Psychology (PSP) are considered for publication if they:
*report original approach or test an existing theory related to educational science,
*are of interest to the teaching and learning,
*are scientifically rigorous,
*have not been published previously or,
*are not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
We request our authors to consider the following items before submitting their manuscript:
1. Authors are free to submit their manuscripts electronically by online submission system or send it to email@example.com e-mail address.
2. Editor-in-Chief will return the manuscript(s) that do not follow the requirements or that are otherwise deemed unsuitable for publication to the author(s) for revision.
3. Authors are responsible for the mistakes made in details, such as the author names, institutional affiliations, etc.
B. Publication Language
1. Articles and all appendices are accepted in English only.
2. Authors are responsible for the English proofreading of the papers.
3. Editorial board may request the language reduction during the evaluation process of the submitted article.
4. If the article is accepted for the Journal, it will not be published before the language reduction.
C. Publication Policy
1. Submitted article for publication must not be previously published, or sent to another journal for publication.
2. The manuscript should contain nothing that is abusive, defamatory, libelous, obscene, fraudulent, or illegal.
3. To prevent plagiarism, iThenticate and Turnitin programs are used before publication.
4. All articles related to education are welcome.
5. Articles should be either theoretical or research-based articles.
6. Book reviews are also welcome.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
All articles published by Journal of Pedagogical Sociology and Psychology are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. This permits anyone to copy, redistribute, remix, transmit and adapt the work provided the original work and source is appropriately cited.
1. Journal of Pedagogical Sociology and Psychology is not strict for the submission file format. Authors are free to submit their paper on A4 paper. The final version of the paper will be prepared by the layout editor in case the manuscript is accepted.
2. There is no word or sheet limitation for the manuscripts.
3. All materials should conform to styles in the latest Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA) (please see http://www.apastyle.org).
4. It should indicate the author(s) name(s), affiliation, address, and e-mail address in the first page (as a title page).
5. The corresponding author should provide the Orcid ID (please see https://orcid.org/).
6. The papers should be prepared with Microsoft Word Software or any software supported by Microsoft Office.
F. Reviewing Process
1.The work submitted for publication has not been published before, except in the form of abstracts, preprints, published lectures, theses, proceedings-type publications, or discussion papers that have not undergone full journal peer-review, and it is not under consideration for peer-reviewed publication elsewhere.
2. The articles submitted for publication will be evaluated according to originality, academic objectivity and scientific quality criteria.
3. All submitted manuscripts are reviewed for compliance with the Journal initially by the Editor. If the Editor judges the paper not to be appropriate for the Journal, the Editor will send an email with that advice in a week.
4. All manuscripts submitted to the Journal undergo an initial assessment to check whether the paper is in scope. If the Associated Editor judges the paper to be more appropriate for a Journal with a different scope, the Editor will send an email with that advice in a week.
5. The goal of peer review process is to provide author(s) with completed reviews within a month of receipt of a manuscript by the Editor.
6. The names of the reviewers remain strictly confidential.
7. The manuscript is sent at least two reviewers. If one of the reviewers is positive and the other is negative, the manuscript is sent to a third member, then, the Editor and the Assistant Editor will give their final decision by examining the reports of all referees.
8.The author(s) should respond to Editor's, Associated Editor's and Editorial Board's comments in a professional and timely manner.
9. The author(s) should inform the editor if they withdraw their work from review.
10. If the author(s) does/do not agree with the criticism and suggestions, they have the right to appeal with reasons.
11. Manuscripts not accepted for publication will be returned to the author(s).
12. The copyright of accepted articles to be published is considered to have been transferred to the Journal of Pedagogical Sociology and Psychology.
13. The author(s) should take collective responsibility for submitted and published work.
14. There are no publication fees.
15. The author(s) is/ are aware that their submission will be automatically checked for plagiarism.
16. The author(s) is/are aware that papers remain permanently archived, accessible and citeable.
G. Plagiarism Policy
Articles submitted to Journal of Pedagogical Sociology and Psychology are supposed to be original. Plagiarism of other published articles, without appropriate attribution, is unethical.
Authors submitting to JPR declare during the submission that this work is original and has not previously been published in full or substantial part thereof (except as an abstract), and that no part of the article has been lifted (plagiarised) from other published material.
If the Editors or reviewers suspect plagiarism, submitted articles will be checked with plagiarism detection software (CrossCheck by iThenticate). In the case of a submitted article having been found to have been totally or substantially published elsewhere, the submitted article is rejected outright. The Editors may ban the authors from submitting to the Journal for a defined time period.
By submitting articles to Journal of Pedagogical Sociology and Psychology, the author attest the following:
1. None of the part of manuscript is plagiarized from other sources
2. Proper reference is provided for all contents extracted from other sources
3. Strong action will be taken against cases of plagiarism
1. You will be informed by an automatic e-mail in every step of evaluation. However, you can also track your manuscript by logging into the system.
2. You can ask for help from firstname.lastname@example.org for any problems about the system.